4.06.2012

Maryland Zoo

Maryland Zoo
Baltimore, Maryland
This is a retro post from one of my favorite all time zoos, the Maryland Zoo.
Date of Visit: July 2008
Highlights: So first off, this may be my favorite zoo I have visited. It was at least until I visited the Atlanta Zoo. The polar bears were awesome because you rarely see them. Penguins and Rhinos were also a great thing to see. The zoo was affordable and you can go before seeing the Baltimore Orioles play a night game as my family did on this day. Such a wide range of animals at this zoo as well. Enjoy some pictures courtesy of my brother, Justin.
Disappointment: Some of the animals seemed to have limited space, but it didn't seem to be too bad.
Artic Fox
Cheetah
Stork
Elephant
Lappet Faced Vultures
Ostrich

Penguins
Polar Bear
White Rhino

I gave it a 5 out of 5!
Leave a comment or your opinion if you have been to the Maryland Zoo!
Thanks,
Noland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...