5.29.2018

Robinson Family Update

Hi everyone!!! It has been a while for us, so we wanted to give you a quick update on everything going on with us!

Here is what we are up to.....

Eli Thomas turns 3 at the end of the month. He is an absolute ball of joy and has more personality than any toddler I have ever seen. I often joke that he will be a pro-wrestler when he grows up because he is just overflowing with that personality. Eli teaches us that life is full of joy and that we need to be thankful for what we have. He's been sick most of his life, has had some bad luck, injured often, but he always has a smile on his face. Eli is always happy. We love our happy boy so much. This boy is such a loving son and brother that copies everything his older brother does. He loves dancing, sports, and Disney. His favorite Disney character is Baloo.

While it has been quite a while since I had the time to dedicate to a quality blog post on here or at Robinson Athletic News, but my family has been doing awesome things in the meantime.
I have enjoyed my extra time with my family and helping Jenna achieve her dreams.
She has her caligraphy business available at https://www.etsy.com/shop/JennaLetters?ref=shop_sugg
I really hope you can check her out.

Additionally, we have started a fun side project with the family. We have been making and filling out brackets about everything. You can follow us doing that here at https://juniorsbrackets.blogspot.com. A new bracket will be posted every 5 days, so there is plenty to check out. Noland Jr. was the inspiration for that site. He has become obsessed with brackets. He is also doing incredible things.

I hope you are able to give it a shot. Our most recent bracket was about African Animals!!!!

Thanks and I will be back here to post if I get some additional time to work on this. Focusing on our other projects for now though.

Have a great day and Have Fun With Your Own Creature Adventures!!!!!

Stay blessed,

- Noland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...